ANFIM SP II Grinder
The Anfim Special Performance (SP) II On-Demand (OD) and Barista are a collaboration by Espresso Company Australia working directly with ANFIM to create a high volume commercial grinder to meet the needs of the Australian coffee industry.
- 75 mm SP Titanium burr set operating at low 650 rpm for longevity and clarity of the espresso.
- The step-less grind adjustment, hands-free actuator switch and the user-friendly software with a precise timer, adjustable by steps of 1/10 of a second ensures consistent dosing necessary for a constant pour time.
- Dual fan and separation of the burr chamber and motor to minimise heat within a busy environment
The Anfim SP II On-Demand (OD) and Barista are a collaboration by Espresso Company Australia working directly with ANFIM to create a high volume commercial grinder to meet the needs of the Australian coffee industry.
Precision, balance and flavour are key elements Anfim seek when manufacturing their grinders. The SP II models now feature a step-less grind adjustment which enables the barista to make incremental changes to the precise setting they need to produce the flavours developed during the roasting process.
The renowned Anfim Dosing chamber is included on the SP-II Barista and delivers a clean, consistent dose centred into the portafilter basket, whilst still utilising the on-demand practice with the ease of adjusting grind time via the OMRON timer.
Customised Titanium coated 75mm grinding blades offer a minimal degree of wear for longevity. The powerful dual fan system stabilises the internal temperatures while under the constant demand of the peak morning rush.
ANFIM grinding for clean, balanced flavours for internationally award-winning cup quality.
- The lever and doser mechanism actions are particularly smooth and will deliver a vertical drop of ground coffee into the group handle below.
- Dual fan and separation of the burr chamber and motor to minimise heat within a busy environment.
- 75 mm Titanium burr set operating at a low 650 rpm for longevity and clarity of the espresso.
- Stepless grind adjustment with infinite micrometric adjustments
- Digital Omron timer with 100/second incremental adjustments for precision grind/dose setting resulting in consistent pour times and fewer grind adjustments
- Motor: 720 Watts
- 650 rpm
- Hopper Capacity: 2kg
- Dimensions ( w x d x h) mm: 195 x 575 x 370
- 10 amp single phase
- Weight 20kg