Do you run a coffee shop, B&B, or other business where you sell specialty coffees by the cup? Have you been itching to expand your business and start selling fresh ground coffee by the pound to your customer base?
If so, then you may have priced some industrial-grade grinders and suffered from a bit of sticker shock, and that’s where the Mahlkonig DK15 enters the picture.
While it’s not suitable for large operations, it’s perfect for small to medium-sized ones, offering incredible ease of use, and a sufficiently robust capacity that it can grow with your business.
It’s true that there are bigger, more capable machines for sale, but why pay a premium for vastly more capacity than you need in the early days? The DK15 is essentially a niche product in a niche market. It’s ideal for startups who have to watch every penny, allowing you to make a start without breaking the bank.
Even better, it’s a machine of exceptional quality that will serve you well for decades, with proper maintenance, so even when your business outgrows its capacity, it will still serve you well and reliably as a backup grinder.
- Tool quality steel burrs.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Powerful three-phase motor with surface cooling and high starting torque.
- Extremely wear-resistant, precision grinding discs for a homogeneous ground product.
- Grind adjustment wheels provide accurate and easily repeated control over the grinding process.
- Optional mobile stainless steel container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies the transport of the ground product (contact us for this option).
- Grinding discs made from wear-resistant steel provide fine grinding at a lower temperature.
- Once ordered, each grinder will be specifically manufactured in Germany before being shipped so there will be a 60-80 day lead time from the time it is ordered (unless expedited is chosen in the options for the lead time).
DK 15 LS
|Voltage // frequencies // phases:
||60 Hz/3 Phase. 208-220 volts
1400 rpm (50 Hz);
1650 rpm (60 Hz)
|Max. nominal power:
9.7 amps/73 hp.
|Grinding Capacity (Medium)
||130 kg/hr / 287 lbs/hr.
|Bean Hopper Capacity
||29kg / 66 lbs
|Dimensions (w x h x d)
71 × 155 × 71 cm /
31.1" x 61" x
130 kg / 291 lbs
|| Tool Quality Steel
||CE, (CB), ETL 58,5 x 28,5 x 36,0 cm Safety, ETL Sanitation
Standard ANSI/UL 763
CSA C22.2 No. 195
NSF / ANSI 8