Outstanding even grinding quality Wear-resistant premium burrs Very powerful three-phase motors with surface cooling and high starting torque Suitable for continuous operation Service-free, constantly greased bearings Two additional fans to cool the motor Ground material
- Additional dual fans.
- Tool quality steel burrs.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Powerful three-phase motor with surface cooling and high starting torque.
- Extremely wear-resistant, precision grinding discs for a homogeneous ground product.
- Grind adjustment wheels provide accurate and easily repeated control over the grinding process.
- Optional mobile stainless steel container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies the transport of the ground product (contact us).
- Grinding discs made from wear-resistant steel provide fine grinding at a lower temperature.
- Once ordered, each grinder will be specifically manufactured in Germany before being shipped so there will be a 60-80 day lead time from the time it is ordered (unless expedited is chosen in the options for the lead time).
|Voltage // frequencies // phases:
||60 Hz/3 Phase. 208-220 volts
|Max. nominal power:
25 amps/7.5 hp
|Grinding Capacity (Medium)
||299 kg/hr / 660 lbs/hr.
|Bean Hopper Capacity
||29kg / 66 lbs
|Dimensions (w x h x d)
71 × 155 × 71 cm /
31.1" x 61" x
154 kg / 341 lbs
|| Tool Quality Steel
||CE, (CB), ETL 58,5 x 28,5 x 36,0 cm Safety, ETL Sanitation
Standard ANSI/UL 763
CSA C22.2 No. 195
NSF / ANSI 8