The Tanzania Grinder by Mahlkonig combines cutting edge grinding technology along with a cool, contemporary design to create a grinder that is perfect for a cafe or retail coffee business. The Tanzania features 80mm flat burrs, a stepless grind adjustment and a full range of grind settings so you can conveniently customize your grind size to match your coffee and beverage choice. Additionally, you can expect the Tanzania to grind between 1.2 and 2.2 pounds of coffee per minute, depending on the coarseness or fineness of the grind. For those businesses who bag coffee for their customers, this grinder features a bag holder and knock off device for convenience and efficiency.
To preserve the flavour and aroma of even the most delicate coffees, the Tanzania is equipped with a bean hopper that is available in two different sizes. Depending on your needs and preferences, choose between a 1.6 or 3.3-pound hopper to accommodate your beans.
Besides being easy to clean and operate, the Tanzania is also simple to transport, making it a great choice for those who travel or attend conventions.
- The new Tanzania model combines modern design with convincing grinding performance and technical innovation.
- Combined bag holding and knock-off device ensure that every gram of coffee ends up in the bag.
- Stepless grind adjustment is easily accessible from the side of the grinder.
- Its compact size makes it ideal for small and medium-size coffee shops.
- Large 80mm burrs are attached without screws.
- The height of this grinder with the optional short hopper is about 21.5".
|Voltage // frequencies // phases:
- Voltage:115 volts
- Amperage: 13.4 amps
- Wattage: 860 watts
|Bean Hopper Capacity
||Stepless - Infinite Settings
|Dimensions (w x h x d)
||20.5 × 148 × 46.5 cm / 8.1 x 11.6 x 24.9 in
|| Tool Grade Steel
||CE, (CB), ETL 58,5 x 28,5 x 36,0 cm Safety, ETL Sanitation
Standard ANSI/UL 763
CSA C22.2 No. 195
NSF / ANSI 8