For the Puqpress Q2 2018 click here.
For the Puqpress M1 click here.
You sure can! Just visit our contact us page by clicking here and let get in contact with us to let us know what part you're after.
We recommend starting with 30 Lbs or 14 Kg of pressure, then you can move up or down from there depending on your results.
Extraction time can vary when the Puqpress is new. Please view the Run-In process in the setup videos.
If you are using an under grinder automatic tamper it is important to dose according to the size of the basket.
E.G If you are using a 20-gram Filter basket, for best tamping effect, fill it with 20 grams of coffee.
Please click here for details. If you have changed your portafilter baskets from the original ones that were supplied by the manufacturer we advise you contact your basket supplier or measure the inside diameter using a digital calliper to ensure you order the correct tamp head size.
If you want any assistance on this please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
Here's your solution in 5 easy steps:
1) Turn unit OFF. Hold CLEAN button and + button and turn unit ON. ‘CF’ appears on display.
2) Push CLEAN button, twice, ‘Fr’ appears on display
3) Push & Hold + button for 1s and then – button for 1s to restore clean and tamping cycle counter.
4) ‘rr’ appears on display when counter has been reset.
5) Push CLEAN button to go back to standby mode.
Hold the clean button 3 sec. you can choose between P0 and P4: